efficient

Internet Canada

Christian Cafe Master scam scum, Internet Ontario, Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from company

*Consumer Comment: So...

*Consumer Comment: Can we get a clearer report?

I am enraged at the nerve of these crooked, digusting devils as they set out to, and sucessfully scam and hurt others who are of The Body Of Jesus Christ.  There is not one single thread of honesty or legitimacy in the entire christian cafe scheme. Reseaching this demonic set-up online, would lead one to believe that this garbage is a highly recommended operation, with numerous rave reveiws and success stories. Like many others, I should have known that anything which sounds too good to be true, is most likely a stinking con-artist's lie...such as christian cafe.com.

At least 90% of the rave reviews are believed to be FAKE, created be the FAKE so called "company" itself. This is another heinous, replusive sham and I pray that the Christ whom they are ridiculing will avenge His people against these criminals.  People who are seeking romantic partnership, CHRISTIAN matching and marriage can, as other often happens, become vulnerable. These devils know of this vulnerabilty and seek to prey upon it for riches and fun at the expense of their victims. Pray to God who answers prayer for the manifestation of His will for your life. There is absolutely NOTHING Christian about christian cafe...that site is of a different element and certainly not of Jesus Christ. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Cafe/internet/Christian-Cafe-Master-scam-scum-Internet-Ontario-Canada-884667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Cafe

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from company

AUTHOR: ChristianCafe.com | President - (Canada)

I am not sure what to say in response to this complaint, other than I am sorry for whatever happened to you. As you didn't actually say what happened, I cannot help you until I know more details.

We are the largest, privately owned Christian dating site online, and are proud to be Christian owned. We have been online since early 1999 and over 2 million Christian singles have used our service since its inception. We have countless success stories, of which over 2,500 are posted in our testimonials section. Have a look for yourself: http://www.christiancafe.com/reviews/index.jsp (my personal story is here: http://www.christiancafe.com/guests/testimonials/november_2003.jsp, top one)

We really have better things to do than try to make up success stories. Why would we? Besides the immoral part, who has time to construct 2,500 fake testimonials, complete with extension descriptions and photos?

If you want to call us names, fine. Sticks and stones and all that. But, please don't distort things and make wild accusations for which you have zero evidence.

So...

AUTHOR: Nicole - (United States of America)

Mark 12:30-31: "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."

Simple.  This one is read the same no matter how you slice it.  Love god, love your neighbor.  Period.  No matter how different, nasty, mean they may be.  Do it.  It's your duty.

But from what I understand among this fairly incoherent rambling;

Christiancafe.com is a meeting spot for Christians (I thought you were supposed to let the "lord" do his work and find you a mate?  Christianity is so confusing.).  The OP is saying that there are non Christians (smite them now!) who are preying on vulnerable, love starved Christians.

Be smart.  Honestly.  That's all it is.  I get that you're Christian. That's not excuse to be an idiot.  Watch yourself and be smart with who you meet.

Can we get a clearer report?

AUTHOR: TWSM - (USA)

Your 'report' is a bunch of vague ravings and ramblings couched in 'Christian' jargon and clap-trap.  This is Rip Off Report -- How were you ripped off?

Can you give us a clear and concise report of what happened, how you were ripped off, etc...  You don't like Christian Cafe - we get that.  Do you have an objective reason?

Inquiring minds and all that.  I have to say, the site worked fine for me.