Complaint Review: Christian Community Action

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: CCATHECOLONYTXBADSTORE — The Colony Texas
Christian Community Action
5000 Main Street, Suite 270 The Colony, Texas USA

Christian Community Action Charlotte Anderson, RESELL BY CCA Resell By CCA The Colony,Texas Workers Who Lie,Bad Management,Cashier Charlotte Anderson, The Colony Texas

CCA RESALE The colony,Tx- The employ Charlotte Anderson -Told my sister that you don't have to take anything off a man and that I had talked nasty to her even though I didn't .I then told her I heard what you said and she said you where meant to she allowed a customer to cuss me out and tell me they would whip my a** Some lady she knew by name who was sticking up for her.The manager then asked us both to leave the trailer park lady who was telling me I had to listen to her ,and myself.Then the cops followed me to the gas station .to question me,and my sister. CCA is North Texas worst resell shop ever .Don't Buy there trash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Community-Action/The-Colony-Texas-75056/Christian-Community-Action-Charlotte-Anderson-RESELL-BY-CCA-Resell-By-CCA-The-ColonyTexa-1137552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Community Action