Complaint Review: Christian Hunter

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Still Waiting — Austin Texas United States of America
Christian Hunter
3018 N.Lamar Austin, Texas United States of America

Christian Hunter My Town Media LLC, Secoundmeta LLc Bad check writer/ did not report correct wages or any wages for that matter in q1 and q2 of 2010 Austin, Texas

I am a former employee of My Town Media LLC. and I worked there from January of 2010 to May of 2010. Everything was going fine until my paychecks started bouncing. Three in a row including my bonus checks. And if that wasn't bad enough I was on probation at the time and I had to have a job, and pay restitution. When the company went under I had a checking acct. in the red (because of the bounced pay checks) and could not pay my restitution. Then I could find another job and because this violated my probation I was sent to prison for a year. All the while My former employer is sitting up in his multi-million dollar home after writing hundreds of thousands of dollars in bad checks. Then when I get out I go to file my taxes for 2010 and find out I can't get the money that was with held because the company did not report its earning or with holding for q1 or q2 of 2010. And I know for a fact that Christian Hunter owed the IRS for the money he withheld from his employees in 2009. I saw the letter myself before the company shut its doors. On his blog site www.mytownmedia.blogspot.com he said we had to file a form 4852. What he didn't say is that the IRS will then except the fact that you made the amount you said you made, but will not except the fact that earnings were with held. So once again Christain Hunter gets to keep the money I worked hard for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Hunter/Austin-Texas-78705/Christian-Hunter-My-Town-Media-LLC-Secoundmeta-LLc-Bad-check-writer-did-not-report-corre-899374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Hunter