Complaint Review: Christian Living Ministry

• Submitted: Wed, October 21, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: rjnow1999 — Birmingham Alabama USA
Christian Living Ministry
531 US Hwy 22 east Unit 103 Whitehouse Station, New Jersey United States of America

Christian Living Ministry Charged me $19.95 a month through my phone bill and I new nothing about them.I never authorized any charges and had never heard of this place.I don' know yet how much they have ripped me off for . Whitehouse Station, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is Not US!!!!

*General Comment: Don't freak to fast.

I was looking to change my AT&T to Vonnage. I called AT&Tto cancel and they  told me about a charge of $19.95 a month by someone called Christian Living Ministry.I had never heard of this organization and had never authorized the charge.They were being paid through an online biller called PaymentOne. I called the "Ministry" and they said they use pop-ups and various method to get people signed up.(I'm paraphasing here I can't remember all the ways he said and he was talking so fast. So check your phone bills this charge was hidden under other companies on your bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Living-Ministry/Whitehouse-Station-New-Jersey-08889/Christian-Living-Ministry-Charged-me-1995-a-month-through-my-phone-bill-and-I-new-nothi-512844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Living Ministry

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is Not US!!!!

AUTHOR: Pastor bob - (U.S.A.)

There are several ministries or for the case of this company, they are not a ministry but a company. Christian Living Ministry is not the company that bills your telephone. I also spoke with the pastor at Christian Life Ministries in Hutchinson Kansas and they do NOT bill phone bills

www.ChristianLivingMinistry.com, www.ChristianLivingMinistry.org, www.ChristianLivingBibleInstitute.org and www.clmlife.org

Are not the ones that bill your phone bill. Both of our Not For Profit Ministries are trying hard to put an end to the false allegations of our company.

Here is what we know. There is a company based in Florida or Arizona that uses the name Christian Living Ministry, LLC and uses Payment One to bill your phone bill.

They do this by sending emails for a free gift of some kind. When you do this you are giving a whole bunch of ads that you have to say yes to in order to "win" the prize. I don't think anyone really wins.

What seems to happen is people just go through this survey of of offers and say yes to get to the end. Unfortunately some of these things charge your phone bill.

Folks, you will not get a laptop, Flat Screen TV, vacations, Computer or gift card for free. So do not fall for these gimmicks.

Also realize that the Non Profit Ministries Christian Living Ministry of NJ and Christian Life Ministries of Kansas are NOT the ones here.

The Internet is a great tool that allows these two ministries to reach the world unfortunately their are companies and people who use the guise of Christianity to take advantage of people.

I spoke to Christian Life Ministries and we both decided to put the disclaimers on our web site to let people know that we are NOT the ones billing phone bills.

If you would like to learn more about our ministry and school visit www.ChristianLivingBibleInstitute.org and www.clmlife.org

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Bob

PS
You may even get an email from a Pastor Bob but again it is not coming from me.

#2 General Comment

Don't freak to fast.

AUTHOR: Re-think - (United States of America)

This may be a real deal, howerver, more facts would be needed. Calling the phone company was and is the right thing to do. They should just remove the charge. Let your phone company know that you have requested PROOF. If need be, record the telephone call. Play it back to the phone company, that should get the charges re-moved.

Hope this helps.

Rip-off report can help you.