Complaint Review: Christian Living Ministry

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Christian Living Ministry
531 US Hwy 22 east Unit 103 Whitehouse Station, New Jersey U.S.A.

Christian Living Ministry Free Bible study software-(Get your copy of this 5 Star Award winning software) Whitehouse Station New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: the people to blame

*UPDATE Employee: There are more than one Christian Living Ministries

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is absolutely not True

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We do not send unsolicited email and we offer options to register

This company sent me a email offering FREE BIBLE STUDY SOFTWARE. When I went to download it they sent me to a page wanting my personal information, then after they got that they sent me to page asking me if I needed health insurance, then to a page wanting me sign up for a diabetes program and they wanted my health insurance information. At this point I had enough. I am a practicing Christian and I was deeply offended by this deceptive form of advertising!

John the baptist
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Living-Ministry/Whitehouse-Station-New-Jersey-08889/Christian-Living-Ministry-Free-Bible-study-software-Get-your-copy-of-this-5-Star-Award-wi-301605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Living Ministry

the people to blame

AUTHOR: Bracekyle - (U.S.A.)

I am an executive assistant and office manager of an organization that has experienced this same charge on a client's phone line that is maintained by us.

This organization handles its billing through PaymentOne.com. you can call PaymentOne @ 1.888.465.3349, and they will then send you onto Christin Living Ministry (the actual guilty party, not the innocent Christian Living Ministry named in other rebuttals here), who will argue with you a bit, but just keep telling them the charge is unauthorized and you want it removed.

It works.

There are more than one Christian Living Ministries

AUTHOR: Clm - (U.S.A.)

Christian Living Ministries of Hutchinson Kansas is not the Christian Living Ministries cited in this report. We have communicated with Rip Off Report and have been unsuccessful in convincing them that they have the wrong Christian Living Ministries. We have also been unsuccessful in getting Rip Off Report to remove our phone number and address. Common sense dictates that just like there are more than one Joe's Car Wash out there, there also may be more than one Christian Living Ministries. It's fairly obvious that someone simply Googled Christian Living Ministries then used the contact info from the first one that came up. Far from credible.

We are disappointed that someone using that name may be dishonest however it's not us. We do not nor have we ever offered free Bible software, and we are very concerned with the lack of research prior to defaming the innocent. We believe that a site that uncovers the dishonest is very needed however, in doing so if the site disregards proper research and integrity; it becomes opposed to its own purpose. Please visit our official site www.clmlife.org for any additional information on Christian Living Ministries of Hutchinson Kansas.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is absolutely not True

AUTHOR: Pastor Bob - (U.S.A.)

This is my second attempt to comment on this report but for some reason this company has not posted my initial reply. When any person comes to our website and chooses to join our ministry, they are taken to a page that offers two ways to join. One by supporting us by visiting our sponsors and the other by signing directly without visiting our sponsors.

Direct Sign-up
This method allows you to sign-up directly on our site.

Donation Sign-Up
This method allows you to go through our offers path, sign-up for as many offers as you'd like, and your donation will go to help the ministry.

If you choose the donation sign up you are taken through a series of offers by our sponsors and are asked questions our sponsors would want to know. If you choose to join directly you are asked basic information for our records such as name and email address.

Either way, everyone who joins our ministry are given a password where they can download our Bible Software, Bible Study guides and other free gifts.

The person who posted this never contacted us or asked for help. If he had we would have helped he download the software for free.

Pastor Bob

PS He also listed our address incorrectly as we clearly post our address and telephone number on our web site.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We do not send unsolicited email and we offer options to register

AUTHOR: Pastor Bob - (U.S.A.)

I am the Sr. Pastor of Christian Living Ministry. It looks like the person who filed this report was the victim of some spam. We do not send unsolicited emails so it would be impossible for him to get an email from our ministry. When you join our ministry we do give away a free Bible software program, Bible study guides and we have free web seminars.

We do not accept any donations or tithes as we do not want to take away from local churches. When your register, you are given the opportunity to register directly or by first seeing our sponsors. If you choose to visit our sponsors, we do ask information that our sponsors require.

Either way, you get the Bible software and other items mentioned. Also I think this was some type of mistake as our address is 531 Route 22 East, #103 in NJ and are not located in Kansas.