Complaint Review: Christian Media Associates

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Taken — Katy Texas
Christian Media Associates
P.O. Box 26604 Fort Worth, TX 76126 Katy, Texas USA

Christian Media Associates Don and Lanna Helm Took money and will not return calls. SCAM Katy Texas

I was approached by Deron Johnson in Dec of 2012 as a representative of Christian Media Associates. I was sold a half page of advertising for $500. The ad was to be published in a directory for a local hospital In March of 2013 in Katy, tx. In early April I called to see why the ad had not been published and was told it was at the printer. Deron tried to sell me the same ads for hospitals in Sugar Land and Cypress.  I did not buy.

In late May I called Deron again and he told me he left the company. He gave me a number to reach Don or Lonna. I called and was told that Don had some medical issues and the directories were going to be out by month end. Well, it is now August 29th and no one is answering the phones. I have contacted an attorney and they have sent them a letter on my behalf. It absolutely sickens me to think that someone would use the name Christian in thier Business and behave this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Media-Associates/Katy-Texas-77494/Christian-Media-Associates-Don-and-Lanna-Helm-Took-money-and-will-not-return-calls-SCAM-1080120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Media Associates