Complaint Review: Christian Mingle

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: irishcoffee — North Port Florida
Christian Mingle
Internet USA

Christian Mingle Got an email from dudda47 who was Tony Andrea Lucarelli. He urged to email him off the site so we could talk better. This is the third time for me so I knew the red flag. Went back and he is not on the site any longer. possible scam North Carolina Internet

*Consumer Comment: This same guy tried to scam me as well

I had been on a previous on-line dating sight but became aware quickly that the gentleman I was talking with was leading to a scam.  I got off that site quickly and went to Christian Mingle thinking this sight was safe. Wrong. The very first gentleman who responded had the same story as the first. He urged to leave the site giving me his private email so we could easier.  After only explaining my previous experience, he left the site. Cooincidence? I don't think so, especially when I said I reported the previous man to the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Mingle/internet/Christian-Mingle-Got-an-email-from-dudda47-who-was-Tony-Andrea-Lucarelli-He-urged-to-ema-1143679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Mingle

This same guy tried to scam me as well

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I had the same experience with Tony Andrea Lucarelli on Christian Mingle, except his user name this time was "Pensacola67." He claimed to be a resident of the US who had lost his wife to breast cancer 5 years ago.  He also claimed to have lost his eldest son shortly thereafter.  He said he has one son living with him who is turning 16 this week - his name is Michael, and he has a cochlear implant.  He wove such a believable tale.  We had been communicating for about two and a half weeks when he said he had to go to Cairo for a project (he is supposed to be a "construction" engineer.  That was two days ago.  This morning, I received an email from him saying that he needed $3,000 for a piece of machinery for his project - he and hiss crew were raising the money together.  Beware of this person!  He comes across as believable and sincere but is a fake and scammer.