Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Belleville Illinois United States of America
Christian Prayer Center
P.O. Box 15309 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Christian Prayer Center in Seattle, Wa I've been having serious health issues, I made a 1-time donation to this rip-off Co. and they charged me Monthly! Appalled they use the word "Christian," to bilk people out of $. I decided to check my SCAM-- using the name "Christian's...," falsely offered collective prayers for serious health issues, and then after making a 1-time donation, billed me every month. After much research, I also found Seattle, Washington

I was having some serious health issues, and was "scammed" by this company that offered collective prayers (from what appears to be computer generated names.) I made a one-time donation of $9--I happened to check my credit card statement and was appalled that this Rip-Off "Scammer --called themselves "Christians," thus making it pretty easy to scam even me who is usaully much morre cautious. Very sad in today's economy and giving people false informaotion, hope and of course bilking them out of their most-probably, much-needed money. Please close this site down. VERY SAD & Credit card fraud--all of it was 1 big SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Prayer-Center/Seattle-Washington-/Christian-Prayer-Center-in-Seattle-Wa-Ive-been-having-serious-health-issues-I-made-a-1--985526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Prayer Center