Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Submitted: Tue, August 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: Michele — Rosamond California U.S.A.
Christian Prayer Center
Seattle, Washington United States of America

Christian Prayer Center Asked for money for a prayer request when I was already donating monthly Seattle, Washington

I was donating $10 a month to this organization. I found them on Facebook. I thought they were legitimate until I received an e-mail from them asking if I had a prayer request. I did, so I filled out there form with my prayer request. When it got to the part about a donation I just skipped over it because I figured it wouldn't be necessary since I was already donating monthly. After I hit submit, a statement came up in big red letters that said the Christian Prayer Center could not process my prayer request without a donation.

So I immediately went to my bank statement, got their phone number, called them and cancelled any further donations. Shouldn't prayer be free. I attend a very large church in Lancaster, Ca and we have prayer partners and the pastor doesn't pay any of us to pray!! It's God's will for believers in Christ to pray for other believers in Christ. Period. I think they're running a scam. Then I read a report on this website that confirmed my suspicion. Again, prayer should be free. They're praying on innocent victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Prayer-Center/Seattle-Washington-09115/Christian-Prayer-Center-Asked-for-money-for-a-prayer-request-when-I-was-already-donating-771144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Prayer Center