Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: Charlene — Escondido California United States of America
Christian Prayer Center
Seattle, Washington United States of America

Christian Prayer Center www.christianprayercenter.com Automated fake people's names - not real people praying, computer generated scam Seattle, Washington

I have paid several times for my prayers to be listed on this prayer site because I believe in the power of agreement in prayer.  It just dawned on me that the names that are listed as having prayed for me are only computer generated and not really real people.  I'm sure there are some people like me who have helped to pray for other people's requests and been listed but I know that is a small minority.

I tested this after posting a request for  prayer for a family member who had a brain tumor.  I got suspicious and posted on all three parts of the entry form that I was concerned that these are not real people praying and to simply leave me a short comment saying "I am real".  Out of the 60 "people" that the site says have prayed so far today, none of them posted a comment to say that they are real people.  One of the names on the list that had prayed for me was "Bull****"!

This is a scam!  The Pastor's canned comments don't even match the prayer request I gave and it is easy to see his response is automated!  You should see the dire prayer requests that people are paying money to be listed on this site for.  It is a horrible deception for these people to believe that they are being prayed for by thousands of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Prayer-Center/Seattle-Washington-15309/Christian-Prayer-Center-wwwchristianprayercentercom-Automated-fake-peoples-names-not-877473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Prayer Center