Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped Off by False Christian Praye — Staten Island New York United States of America
Christian Prayer Center
P.O Box 15309 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Christian Prayer Center I made a prayer request to them and they charged me $9.00 the first month and I recently noticed on my Visa Card that this organization charged me another $9.00 for Books which I never order and witho Ripped Off by Fake Christians and phoney website Seattle, Washington

I made a prayer request to Christian Prayer Center and they charged me $9.00 for the first prayer request and then charged me another $9.00 for books that I never ordered.  The names of people that are so called involved in prayer are made up people who does not exist.

Additionally, this organization will not submit your prayer request until you pay a minimum of $9.00 or more depending on how important the prayer.  When I called them to inquire about the unauthorized money they took from visa card, I got a recording saying that if out want to discontinue my membership press 2 and it will be discontinued within 24hrs.  There was not mention of them returning my money to me.

Lastly, I sent them an email requesting that my money be return and has not happened, therfore my bank is contacting Visa to do an investigation.  I have I consider filing a police report or report them to the NYS Attorney General Office for fraud and unauthorize use of my debt card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Prayer-Center/Seattle-Washington-98115/Christian-Prayer-Center-I-made-a-prayer-request-to-them-and-they-charged-me-900-the-firs-942345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Prayer Center