Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Maryann — Meadows Place Texas United States of America
Christian Prayer Center
PO Box 15309 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Christian Prayer Center christianprayercenter.com I WAS APPALLED WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR $$$$. AFTER I POURED OUT MY HEART TO FELLOW BELIEVERS ,SO I THOUGHT, ONLY TO HAVE YOUR WEB SITE DECLINE MY REQUEST TO SHARE A PRAYER BECAUSE I WOULDN'T GIVE YOU $ Seattle, Washington

I Was Appalled with your request for $$$$. After I poured out my heart to fellow "believers" (so I thought) only to have you decline my request to share my prayer request because I wouldn't give you $$$$. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!!! And to top it off, you are going to try to use the word of God in an attempt to make me feel guilty for not paying for a prayer request? Shame on you!!!! Shame on you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Prayer-Center/Seattle-Washington-98115/Christian-Prayer-Center-christianprayercentercom-I-WAS-APPALLED-WITH-YOUR-REQUEST-FOR--913038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Prayer Center