Complaint Review: Christian Prayer Center

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Marcia — Sheridan Montana
Christian Prayer Center
, Select State/Province USA

Christian Prayer Center Pastor JohnPastor Eric Crooks taking money for prayer rquests & then not putting the prayer on the site. Would not give back money. internet

On Saturday 9th November, 2013 I went on the Christian prayer center site. I am a widow with 4 children & needed prayer. The site was set up in such a way that they did not lead on to the fact that they would ask for money. They make you write out your requests then ask something like if you like to help others. If you say "Yes" they then ask for donations ( $9.00) being the least amount.

At first I thought this is so wrong, but against my better judgement I put the $9.00 on my credit card. Later on in the evening I went back to the site to read my prayer request...but it was nowhere. I e-mailed them & told them that I wanted back my funds. I hope that they do the right thing and give back the money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-Prayer-Center/Select-StateProvince/Christian-Prayer-Center-Pastor-JohnPastor-Eric-Crooks-taking-money-for-prayer-rquests-t-1098897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian Prayer Center