Complaint Review: Christian prayer center, Seattle

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Amelia — kent Washington USA
Christian prayer center, Seattle

Christian prayer center, Seattle This is definitely a Rip Off group. I noticed a charge on my credit card and do not know how they got it. Appalling that they will not remove me from their list until I give them my credit card #. Internet

*Consumer Comment: How did they charge you $9?

Somehow or another, Christian Prayer Center, charged my account $9 and wants to continue doing it!  For prayer?  They're a very deceptive group.  Now I want to get removed from their list and they ask for my credit acct. # in order to do so.

I called the phone # listed on my credit acct. charge.  Their automated msg. is very difficult to understand.  I do not know how they got my info  and were able to charge me.  If I called for prayer, I surely did not know they were going to charge me for the prayer.

Be careful, and this surely is a shame that they are using God as an excuse to steal.   I want to be free of this company.  How do they get away w/this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian-prayer-center-Seattle/internet/Christian-prayer-center-Seattle-This-is-definitely-a-Rip-Off-group-I-noticed-a-charge-830402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian prayer center, Seattle

How did they charge you $9?

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

You say they are asking for your credit card, so they must not have it. Are you just saying they are demanding $9 from you? If so ignore it, and DO NOT give them any info, especially your credit card number!! When they call, just hang up on them. They will eventually stop.