Complaint Review: Christian

• Submitted: Wed, March 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Christian — hilliard Ohio United States of America
Christian
Hillard, OH Fit 1, LLC 1426 Lexington Avenue, Mansfield, OH, Ohio United States of America

RIPoff by a LIAR GYM at Fit 1, LLC 1426 Lexington Avenue, Mansfield, Ohio

I was a member in Fit 1, LLC 1426 Lexington Avenue, Mansfield, OH. I cancelled my membership with them, gave them my change of address confirmation letter in October 2010, and thought the company already took care of the cancellation. When I called ASF, my account still active and there was no record of cancellation. And now they are going to renew my contract for another year. We moved to our new location in September 2010. And ASF still withdrawing my account until now. It's really frustrating, its the gym that didn't do the proper procedures. I would rather use that money for Charity. The Fit1 gym staffs are very rude and THEY ARE LIARS with the contract. JUST A WARNING! Please dont sign any contract with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christian/Fit-1-LLC-1426-Lexington-Avenue-Mansfield-OH-Ohio-44903/RIPoff-by-a-LIAR-GYM-at-Fit-1-LLC-1426-Lexington-Avenue-Mansfield-Ohio-706851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christian