Complaint Review: ChristianMingle.com

• Reported By: David — Superior Colorado
ChristianMingle.com
, Select State/Province USA

ChristianMingle.com Dating Site Lehi Utah

*Author of original report: After third request

*Consumer Comment: Wow!

The web site is a subscription service.  If you unsubscribe, you continue to use the service until time runs out and then you should lose access and no longer be billed.

I unsubscribed, and even confirmed that I was no longer signed up.  When my expiration date came, my subscription was reactivated and $119.82 was charged to my credit card.

I talked to two of their customer support specialist, one of which even acknowledged that I unsubscribed last summer but neglected to mention the time I unsubscribed months later.  Both denied a refund, so I'm going through my credit card company instead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChristianMinglecom/Select-StateProvince/ChristianMinglecom-Dating-Site-Lehi-Utah-1132650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChristianMingle.com

After third request

AUTHOR: David - ()

After a third request for a refund, and notification that I was posting a report here and also reporting the violation to my bank, they finally refunded my money.

Wow!

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

So they pretty much admitted that you cancelled but billed you anyway and won't refund your money? Yeah, sounds real Christian-like to me!