• Report: #501950

• Updated: Tue, September 29, 2009

• Reported By: yvonner84 — Lancaster California USA
Christina Cosmetics
PO Box 1246 CAMARILLO, California United States of America

Christina Cosmetics PERFECT PIGMENT False money back guarantee. Called to stop shipments but only answering machines answer. left message. no return calls. Returned product. No refund recieved and still charging my account. BBB rating F CAMARILLO, California

I was watching an infomercial on perfect pigment and decided to give it a try. It said money back guarantee if not satisfied. Recieved product and It wasnt for me. So I went online and the website you must first get a return authorization # to do a return. Called several times and left messages, because apparently they dont have any live operators. Never recieved a call back. Finally I jsut sent the package back. It was confimed that it was recieved. I also enclosed a note to stop any further shipments and refund me my full refund. Never recied any refunds and I just realized not only did they never refund me my money but the debited my account again!!!!! I'm bieng charged for something I dont even have!!! I'm furious!!!!! I think every one should no what a scam this is. I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and they have an F rating. The BBB made several attempts to conatct the company with no results. They closed the file and it will be made public for 3 years!!!!! I expect a full refund of $81.15 or I will file a lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christina-Cosmetics/CAMARILLO-California-93011/Christina-Cosmetics-PERFECT-PIGMENT-False-money-back-guarantee-Called-to-stop-shipments-b-501950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christina Cosmetics