Complaint Review: Christina Huff

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:Canal Winchester Ohio
Christina Huff
5691 Levi Kramer Blvd Canal Winchester, Ohio U.S.A.

Christina Huff National Awards Advisory Center Canal Winchester Ohio

I received a letter in the mail today stating that I have won $1,900,000 thousand dollars and that I needed to send in $19.99 to the NAAC by Oct 27, 2007 in order to claim my prize. I am now glad I did my research before sending in a check and I yes I had one ready to go for next day delivery. Talk about depressing! I called a few close family members telling them about my reward. The only reason I believed I won the amount stated is because I entered into sweepstakes from two different Magazine company's. Maybe that's something we all have in common with receiving this letter... I hope my statement helps others out there, even though $19.99 doesn't seem like a lot of money just think of how much these criminals are banking on with your hard earned money!

Chrissy
Canal Winchester, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christina-Huff/Canal-Winchester-Ohio-43110/Christina-Huff-National-Awards-Advisory-Center-Canal-Winchester-Ohio-279666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christina Huff