Complaint Review: Christina george

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: christine — Sacramento California U.S.A.
Christina george
Sacramento, California United States of America

Christina george Strong Women of the Paranormal, Psychic Paranormal Research Society, Paranormal Connections on the Sceptre Radio Network Murderer, homocide, con , psychic Sacramento, California

*Author of original report: Setting the record straight?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: To set the record straight

*General Comment: more bs

*Author of original report: stars have no idea when it comes to Christina George

*General Comment: The Stars Dont Lie

*Author of original report: To starchild - monterey

*Consumer Comment: The witch hunt of Christina George

Christina George is a scam artist con who claims to be a psychic in Sacramento CA. She has created numerous group on Facebook to lure in and con people.  She has never had psychic abilities yet continues to con those in the paranormal industry in order to make a name for herself at the expense of others.

It is known that she is an interested party in the matter of two deaths. One a 93 yr. old woman in Napa CA and a 13 yr.old girl in Sacramento. Here new where about has been told to be in Portland Oregon at this time to avoid questions of this child's homicide, How is it that she could see through this child's eyes the violent attack that lead to her death unless she was really present and involved?

chrome://newtabhttp//www.google.com/url?sa= t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url= http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fox40.com%2Fnews%2Fheadlines%2Fktxl -local-psychics-search-for-clues-in-teen-girls-murder-20120311%2C0%2C131557. [continued below]....
.....story&ei=GlFAUPiuGaObjALlj4HQDg&usg =AFQjCNEQYZ4aJF2bvPgIW0SNc_fKsiW6Vw&sig2=nScMHwmEuUaddERtzquaCw

What about the horrible abuse in Napa of her grandmother that led 2 weeks later to her death? Stay away from her. She is a con, and has been in Santa Rita Prison in Ca for fraud, forgery, embezzlement, etc. If you see or hear from her stay away! She is dangerous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christina-george/Sacramento-California-/Christina-george-Strong-Women-of-the-Paranormal-Psychic-Paranormal-Research-Society-Par-935162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christina george

Setting the record straight?

AUTHOR: Wyo4fun - ()

WoW! Again you post false versions of the truth. I have documented proof from Dr. Kako that her daughter and I had her moved home because she had a broken arm on her RIGHT side and a brain bleed. (Your letter that you claim was sen to me says she fell on her Left side.The incident you report was prior to her being hospistalized and from a woman at the DA/Public Guardians office who was forced to resign for making threats and using letter head from the county to make personal threats, and who was investigated for her lies, threats, theft and threats to families who got in her way. Do I believe you were behind the death of my grandmother, yes! What we recieved was that she was found in her bedroom on the floor after you paid her a visit. You post a document here that first of all I never recieved, and second just read here, but doen't fit what the time was when she was injured and her documented injuries. So trying to use this to prove a point which has nothing to do when you were with her, her brain bleed and injuries, and what you did is ridiculous.  As far as anyone knows you could have forged this document since you have been arrested for things like this, and fraud. Right? Or do you deny spending time in Santa Rita Prison for embezzlement, fraud, theft of a car?   Because our mother and I raised your daighter Dominique with the help of your ex boyfriend Alfonzo while you sat in prison in approx 2000?

Several psychics have reached out to me that you know and have worked with who say you are a fraud. A con. People I had never known but sought me out with concerns about you. One gave me a message from grandmother stating to move on as she is safe now from you, and that she knows I did everything I could to protect her from you but again she is safe. I know what she said to be true as she knows things that only grandmother and I shared. why is it do you think I haven't even bothered with you as I believe you will get yours in the end as KARMA bites.

You are a con! And people need to be aware.

No one said that are seeking you for the murders, but as a party of interest since you dissapeared after the accident where grandmother was. You were the last seen in her room and this was reported by a nurse. And that they felt you were a fraud and some how connected to the little girls murder in someway. What you posted shows that a man was arrested for her murder but not that you were correct on what you picked up on.

There was no restraining order as you claim, nor did anyone ever say that you pushed me down 2 flights of stairs as the documents show or the restraining order I filed against you.  Plus I was the only one with an attorney as the record also reflects and you were told to not make any contact with me, and that when you attacked me while I was with grandmother and assisting her she too got hurt and almost fell. Your actions resulted in me twisting my ankle and being scratched up in your fit. No attorney for you had a video tape that you were at work during the incident because it was after a court hearing you attended that you lost.  You are crazy to say I intentionally hurt myself, unlike you I do not hurt or injure my health to gain attention. The hospital records prooved my injury.You are the same one who claims you have been dying from a brain tumor since 1989 and also had 3 of your children taken away from you.  BTW you can get disability for mental illness  so this says nothing and if indeed you have been on disability  for over 10 yrs then how is it you claim your attorney has a video of you at work in 2006 which is less then 10 yrs ago. again you can't even get your story straight. Isn't disability for those who are unable to worK. How is it you can work and claim medical disabilty. Hmmm maybe anotheer case of fraud?The same person that would party nightly, drink and do drugs to where our own brother would report to our grandmother his concerns of you having sex in cars with differnt guys, etc. Will you deny this as well?

So what am I jealous of? I have all my children, grandchildren,all of them, those I have adopted through foster care, we have everything we need. We are happy, do not need to con anyone or look for attention, etc. If you were so close with our grandmother then why was it you were removed from her will? But the rest of us were not. Why is it that infront of hospital staff and other she reported it was you that hurt her trying to steal her Rosary, and all her pictures in her dresser drawer of her family etc? BTW I was given the very Rosary that you tried to steal and I am told she wanted me to have it as you were not worthy of something so old and dear to her.

So I am done, your fake proof to try and collaborate your side of a fake story that you created if ridiculous.  Again KARMA will get you.  You are a fraud and con and do fake fundraisers to steal the proceeds. Got proof of this as well and told the person with the info who came to me to turn it over to law enforcement. How can you steal funds raised for a child with no arms to go to a special camp? Just sick!!

BTW.....File suit for whatever, you have been saying that you were seeking a restraining order, then had one, the were suing me for years now for exposing you and the real truth. I am still here waiting  and just so you know....jurisdiction is actually where I live. :)

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

To set the record straight

AUTHOR: Christina - ()

My name is Christina George...I have been slandered here by a family member who has many issues herself...I want people to first know that what she is saying is untrue...She started by making profiles to make it seem she was just a concernted citizen...but later confessed she was my sister...To make this clear...I am not wanted by the police...I am not wanted in connection with the death of my grandmother or the poor murdered girl I did the news interwiew for...and the arrest record she posted is NOT mine...in fact she pulled it from the internet with someone who had my prior married name which I havent used since the early 90's and  if fact when I went to the Sheriffs office and DOJ here in Sac to get a warrants check done...and showed them the post and why I needed a letter to prove it...they  checked out the arresst record and found that this record belonged to a hispanic woman out of Riverside Co in Los Angeles...which is not me nor my pic...and I have NEVER lived anywhere in that area... My sister also said that there was NO Government office that would write a letter saying I was not wanted...which is false because I have it and posted it on my fb to prove this since she was contacting all of my friends...colligues ...as well as guests on my radio show sending this same kind of nonsence to them..  My sister is very jealous and has not only done this to me...but to many others...she states that I am not ill...yet states that her son has the same genetic illness I do...I have been on Social Security Disability for 10 yrs...and they dont give that to you without proof of a true medical condition...Also the people she listed to contact are people who I am not friends with as well for many different reasons..but they are all friends..so go figure...and they banned together to try to hurt my rep which they have NOT succeeded. I run a very successful Paranormal Group...I speak all over the US...I host 2 Radio Shows....as well as I have help thousands of people over the years...all for FREE...which is what is so funny since this is Rip Off.com...as I have never ripped off anyone...or ever recieved a penny for what I do..no one sends me money...and any fundraising my group has done goes directly to the orfanization or person it is for...and we have all the records to prove that...You must understand... people as well as family members get jealous or mad and they come out of the word work to try to hurt you...they make up accuations...just like here...She gives out fake info...fake arrest records...and gullible people will believe ANYTHING they read...Here are a few of the examples of how I can Prove she is LYING....she said that I was being sought for 2 murders...I have the letter from the County of Napa which states I nor anyone else is under investigation due to our grandmothers death...and in fact I have a letter that was sent to my sister as well as myself which stated what REALLY happened to her...and I was not anywhere around...It states that my grandmother went to sit down at dinner and missed the chair and fell...stricking her arm..side and head...she was on blood thinners and bruised badly...but she had NO BRAIN BLEED...or anything like that and was checked out and sent back to the facility....where she eventually did die of old age months later... I was with her when she died because my sister and mother because of their actions had a restraining order against them because of this  same kind of behavior...and could only be there with county supervision... I didnt want her to die alone...so me and my children were at her side ...I stayed with her overnight holding her hand...until she took her last breath...as far as the girl that was murdered that I did a psychic reading for ...she accuses me of being wanted by police is a bunch of bull as well...here is the article of her REAL killer being found and charged thru DNA...and if you check...you will see that I was very accurate on what I picked up on..but still it wasnt me.... http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/08/08/jessica-funk-haslam-murder-ryan-roberts-arrest-brings-some-closure-to-rosemont/

I am attaching all the letters from the DA's office....the Sherrifs office...as well as the letter from stating to my sister about what REALLY happened to our grandmother...to prove she is defrauding all of you so please feel free to contact me at paranormalinvestigator916@gmail.com if you want any other info...but think about it folks...my grandmother died in 2008...and at that time she knew I was NOT resposible for her death..yet she posted this in 2012 right after seeing my interview on tv...how long do you think it takes to find someone if your wanted on MURDER..I was not on the run or hiding....I have lived in the same area all these years....my ins...DL...all have the same address....and I am always posting everywhere I go....my events....and my personal appearances...so wake up people...people will make up ANYTHING to hurt people....I am in the process of filing a slander suit against her...and I will make sure to post an update on the outcome..but from what I have been told...her posting here is what will win me my case...especially the fake arrest record...because when you look up these records there are pics so you can be sure you have the right person...which she did not include of course...She has done stuff like this in the past...she accused me of sneaking into the courthouse after court and attacking her and throwing her down 2 flights of stairs..which she said in court papers court security had witnessed....I fought her in court  and proved she lied...she went as far as to hurt herself...go to the ER..and come to court on crutches...saying I did it...but my attorney was able to show I was on video at work when she said it happened...and the same Security officers she stated in her accustion that she said were going to testify that they saw it happen....testified for me...saying it NEVER happened...she has a long list of people she has done this too...so be careful what you believe online..peopel can put up anything...if you choose to believe such silliness...you are welcome to...but I felt that it was time to address this all...Thank you

#3 General Comment

more bs

AUTHOR: starchild - (United States of America)

ok...this makes alot more sense now.You are a relative? Its my understanding that this site is for people who have been ripped off financially.How can you post something on someone who doesnt take any money.There are no complains from others ,only you.Makes TOTAL sense now.If your accusations are correct then why not let Karma handle the situation.Karma pertains to you too and I bet in the next couple of days 14,15,16 you wont be having very good days.You ask how do I know this and i say because WE ARE ALL UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE STARS.Especially you. You are a robot to those stars. look deep within yourself and realize no one is perfect ,NO EVEN YOU. Beware of the dates I gave you as we are in a waning moon.This will be my last post because Ii have more important things to do that play these petty games. Good Luck to you as your gonna need it.

stars have no idea when it comes to Christina George

AUTHOR: Wyo4fun - (U.S.A.)

Maybe you should check out you facts as well. When I ran Christina Georges criminal background report I used her correct info....DOB...etc. I know this because I am her sister. Think I know her real well and better then all the unsuspecting people she is conning. This is the right info. Also just so you know.....I raised her daughter why she sat in santa rita prison in CA for fraud...embezzlement....theft....forgery. and have had to deal with the identity theft of my info that she has used to run up bills in my name. Think I know her much better than you. You can also go to the facebook page Jewels Angels and see the pics of the injuries she caused to our grandmother.

Why would the very people who worked with her in the Paranormal field call her a con....a horrible person etc...if she was so real. I grew up with her and she has never has psychic abilities as she has claimed from childhood. She is just a CON.

#5 General Comment

The Stars Dont Lie

AUTHOR: starchild - (United States of America)

Wow........You do realize that here in California where Latinos are the majority there are  hundreds of people with the name Christina Ortega.With that being said, I believe what you are doing is a defamation of character and the Social Security numbers of the person you posted DO NOT MATCH.I suggest you get your facts straight before you make a bigger fool of yourself.Peace

To starchild - monterey

AUTHOR: Wyo4fun - (U.S.A.)

You yourself are being conned by her. She clearly researches everyone and everything and then claims to have info from her psychic abilities that she really does not have. SHE is a CON and has been for many many years.  Maybe speack to some of the other Paranormal researchers/Investigators/Psychics that she has worked with. They at first also feel for her cons and then later they discovered her con that she was playing on many. Speak to HPI paul.d.roberts.545@facebook.com.  He is the REAL deal as are his psychics. Also speak to Dena Rush, Psychic for N.W. Ghost Recon 503-847-0124 Paranormal Investigations.  Her history also speaks for itself. She has been to Santa Rita Prison back in the early 2000's and here is her new arrest record under the name of her ex husband:

DOB:March 21, 1967

Category: Criminal/traffic
Case Number: RIF141522ORTEGACHRISTINA670321
Case Type: OBT CREDIT/ETC:OTHER'S ID
Offense Date: February 21, 2008

She has numerous alias's of Christina Plummer, Christina Ortega, Christina Jobe, Christina Garske, Christina Shelton.

She has always been a con and will continue to be a con exploiting others. She might give her fake services for free but she is looking for recognition and fame at the expense of her cons/lies to others.  She gains peoples trust and then cons them into feeling sorry for her that she is "ill" is a victim to others, so that they will eventually financially support her.   You have been warned and it seems conned by her. What would people in her same field that she is in agree that she is a horrible person, dangerous, has stolen money from a fundraiser for another psychics child who has no arms and wanted to go to camp and a con.  Don't be fooled.

The witch hunt of Christina George

To whom it may concern,

As a radio host/astrologer/astropsychologist Im here to say that this human being is the real deal.The stars do not lie.This person has helped many people without asking for a red cent.She is honest,compassionate,perceptive in her abilities and a true service to this world. Do not feed into the evil that is being posted about her by jealous,selfish, vindictive human beings.Cosmic Code Radio endorses Christina George as a true patroit of love and light.Thank You Christina for all you do.blessings