Complaint Review: Christine Marie Quigley

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: James_MI — Fennville Michigan United States of America
Christine Marie Quigley
1803 Jefferson Rd Otsego, Michigan United States of America

Christine Marie Quigley Falsley accused me, James Carter for crimes not done. Cuasing me to loose almost everything I had including all my pets, closthing, food, and place to live. Otsego, Michigan

On August 2nd around 6pm I was harvesting one of my feeder rabbits for dinner.  Christine was about 6' feet from me and ran away calling 911.   20 minutes later I am faceing 35 years in jail, 30 years for cruelty to animals, and 5 years for Demestic Violance.  Not sure how a person can do all that but it happened to me in a blink of an eye where I now live in a truck, can't get a real job as I have a Felloney, can't hunt or go out of the country to visit family or anything now.   Please be very carefull around this woman as she may blow up and call the Law on you for nothing....  She has totally destroyed my life and can't move on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christine-Marie-Quigley/Otsego-Michigan-49078/Christine-Marie-Quigley-Falsley-accused-me-James-Carter-for-crimes-not-done-Cuasing-me-927816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christine Marie Quigley