Complaint Review: Christmas Depot

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2005

• Reported By:Washington Michigan
Christmas Depot
750 Broadway Bayonne, New Jersey U.S.A.

Christmas Depot Ripoff Online Company Price Gouging and Lousy Customer Service! Bayonne New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Typical Internet

Went to christmasdepot.com web site, placed order via fax to them for 100 boxes of lights, requested a faxed or email recipt, received nothing.Requested next day delivery. Called daily and could not get help. Order line stated that they could not give me any info about my order. I received the order on 11-23-05 and they charged me $286.00 for the lights, and $238.00 for shipping. It is a 10 pound box, apporox. 16" x 12" x 16". On the UPS web site, next day is $56.04. When the box arrived, I called Christmas Depot, I emailed them and have tried ever since, every day, and can not get anyone to help. I have this charge in dispute with my Visa. I still have all the lights in the box they came in, unopened. I am not paying these price gouging shipping rates, and I want a refund, but I can not get any one from Christmas Depot to respond to my calls, emails or faxes. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I HIGHLY recomend to anyone to NEVER order from this company! It is now 12/14/05 and I STILL have not heard back after daily calls, emails and faxes!

Mike
Washington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2005 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christmas-Depot/Bayonne-New-Jersey-07002/Christmas-Depot-Ripoff-Online-Company-Price-Gouging-and-Lousy-Customer-Service-Bayonne-Ne-167872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christmas Depot

Typical Internet

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Best price around but.... They charge you $2.86 for the lights and $$2.38 for shipping. What a deal. Total price $5.24 or $524.