Complaint Review: Christmas Tree Market

• Reported By: Robert — Punta Gorda Florida United States of America
Christmas Tree Market
14525 Milikan Way PMB 1810 Internet United States of America

Christmas Tree Market Balsam Hil product misrepersentation Internet

I ordered an artificial Christmas tree with LED lights for $240. I was told the tree could not be delivered because it was out of stock, but I could cancel or get a substitute. I was told that the substitute tree would be $30 more, but that it had more lights and branches.

I asked if I would get a new email with the description and was told it might take a little while, but YES I WOULD. When after a few days I DID NOT RECEIVE an e-mail with description I called Christmas Tree Market.  They gave me a verbal description and I fould out it DID NOT have LED LIGHTING! I indicated that that was not acceptable and I wanted to
cancel. After further investigation I was told the tree had already shipped and the only thing I could do was return the tree at my own expense plus pay a 10% restocking fee.

I have tried to explain that I was mislead in two additional calls to several levels of supervisors and a supposed escalation to headquarters, but they refused to waive the shipping and return fees or to exchange for a LED lighted tree.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christmas-Tree-Market/internet/Christmas-Tree-Market-Balsam-Hil-product-misrepersentation-Internet-976888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christmas Tree Market