Complaint Review: Christopher Gabriel

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Nahla T — Gulfford Arkansas United States of America
Christopher Gabriel

Christopher Gabriel Theft, Facebook Scam, Gymboree Scam Facebook Internet

I recently bought a few items from a woman on facebook, they were Gymboree items for my children for Christmas. I paid over $200 and never received my items, I tried to dispute the issue with the credit card company and paypal and I was told an investigation will be done but that this person has been a issue for a while, they have been reported for selling stolen goods such as children items and reselling them online. I have reported her page to Facebook to try and keep her from scamming other parents. If you could help report her page, Facebook said if enough people report than she will be removed, I have tried to contact her other customers to warn them.

This is the link please help me report it, thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-Gabriel/internet/Christopher-Gabriel-Theft-Facebook-Scam-Gymboree-Scam-Facebook-Internet-987560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Gabriel