Complaint Review: Christopher Hanna

• Reported By: Claire Tsung — Sydney Other
Christopher Hanna
1 Ash St Sydney NSW 2000 Sydney, Other Australia

Christopher hanna hair burnt, ripped off, broken hair Sydney NSW

Christopher hanna or Christopher hanna Platinum are the most unprofessional salon I have been too in 39 years.

I had cut/colour and keratin treatment done, mind you I have had a keratin treatment done elsewhere and it was great.

Christopher hanna was offering it at a low price, that should of been a red flag.  to make a long story short, my hair is now fried from the midlengths of the hair to the roots, there keratin treatment has torched my hair, my roots became orange, that may have been from the cheap colours they do.

I called and DEMANDED a refund so i can go elsewhere to have it repaired and they simply said "We DONT do refunds", clearly, the just do terrible hair.

they are scam artists and unethical. My hair is falling out and the colour is horrific.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-Hanna/Sydney-Other-2000/Christopher-hanna-hair-burnt-ripped-off-broken-hair-Sydney-NSW-1064246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Hanna