Complaint Review: Christopher Luther

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: SamD1987 — Shenandoah Pennsylvania United States of America
Christopher Luther
Robinson Road waveland, Mississippi United States of America

Christopher Luther Chris lee, lee luther He is a scam artist big time!! waveland, Mississippi

My husband met this man in 2007. At the time he was a taxi cab driver and he picked this man up and took him to a couple of different places. My husband says he was a real smooth talker but real down to earth. My husbands wallet had gone missing but he didnt notice it until the end of the night and thought he had lost it. This man and my husband became friends (or so we thought). I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter at the time. For the first two years everything seemed normal but then again i only met the guy once or twice in that time frame so i didn't know him at all. In 2009 is when things went weird. This guy stated when my husband met him that he was a stock broker and told my husband that if we gave him some money to start a broker account he would work for us for free and make us some money to put up for our kids (i was pregnant with my son by this time). We gave him a couple hundred dollars to start and didnt think anything else of it. From what i gather he got married to this girl named ashley and they were living in some condo's on the beach. One day i woke up and my husband said he hadn't heard from chris in a while so he rode by his house and it looked like they had moved out. I told him that i had a bad feeling about this guy and to just forget about it, big mistake.

about 6 months later i get a knock on my door from some policemen. they have a picture of this guy chris but all my husbands information and proceed to arrest my husband for a bunch of charges that were made in arizona (keep in mind myself and my husband lived in mississippi and never traveled out of the state except for one time in our whole marriage). A FBI agent came to my house and sat me down after they took my husband to jail and proceeded to tell me what my husband was going to jail for. I explained to him that my husband was not in arizona when the crimes were committed and i could prove it and the guy in the photo was not my husband but this man chris. The FBI agent said you don't need to prove it, we know who this man is and we have been looking for him for a few years. I said well why is my husband in jail and they said to scare this guy chris out of hiding (really dumb reasoning right?) My husband spent a week in jail and i had to dish out a little over 2000 dollars on court costs, phone calls, and money for his books. I was 8 months pregnant and almost went into labor. My husband got out of jail and his record was wiped but it still was a very tramatic time for me. Come to find out when my husbands wallet went missing this guy had stolen it and used his information to get a new one. This man is a thief and a horrible person. he stole money from me, used my husbands identity to commit fraud, and caused unknown grief and torment.

I recently found out he was wanted in 7 states for fraud related crimes and that he got his wife into his life of crime. There is actually a website called CUFF that has a full profile on this man. His CUFF ID number is 881. Go and check it out and this is a warning to every person who reads this. Be careful who you meet because that on nice guy could ruin your life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-Luther/waveland-Mississippi-/Christopher-Luther-Chris-lee-lee-luther-He-is-a-scam-artist-big-time-waveland-Mississi-943191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Luther