surrender

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kermit — Santa rosa United States of America
Christopher M. Gourley
Healdsburg-California, California United States of America

Christopher M. Gourley Chris Lied, cheated, never payed me back. Healdsburg-California, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Harmful slander

Hello, I'm writing to everyone who is out there to be aware of this guy. His name is Chris Gourley!! I knew him for a few years or more when we started dating. He asked me if I could find a place to live and I did. He asked me to up front the deposit and I did. Stupid me!! Then when we were living together he let my Kitten go . Then he took my phone and added all these charges adding up to $1,200. Never paid that. He got a used car and with me being nice I wrote a check for $500. And he never paid me back on that. So then after all this I did for him he blamed me for cheating. Then he said that I had to pay him back for helping me with fixing my car. ( NOT ) my parents paid for my car. I finally moved out and still three months later he still didn't pay me back For the deposit I got from my grandma. I got a lawyer and he helped me get my grandmas money back.

So just to let all of you out there just be aware of this guy PLEASE! He is a very good conman and he will

try to get what he wants out of you. He has a lot of IOU'S to a lot of people. He is married with two kids now I feel for the kids and the wife needs to wake up and move on. So if you see or know of him steer clear of him. He is a loser ,cheater, conman, lier, manipulate and mean . He wanted me to die so BE AWARE! PS. This happen to me about ten years or so and this guy still gets to me. Thanks,k

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-M-Gourley/Healdsburg-California-California-/Christopher-M-Gourley-Chris-Lied-cheated-never-payed-me-back-Healdsburg-California-793783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher M. Gourley

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Harmful slander

AUTHOR: Christopher - (United States of America)

It was brought to my attention that this report was filed. I wish to deny these ridiculous statements. Nothing in the report is familiar to me and is highly suspicious due to the age of the timeline of events. Slander causes harm and is illegal. Should this activity continue, legal action will be considered.