Complaint Review: Christopher Watkins

• Reported By: barbarmoe — Rosenberg Texas
Christopher Watkins
Internet USA

Christopher Watkins quickcashconsultant@gmail.com tried to get money Internet

I was told that I was approved for a loan up to 10,000 and I need a loan to reply, I replied I was asked to make sure I could pay back the amount and was asked to put money on a vanilla card and show proof of my monthly payment of 114. I told the person that I've never heard of that they seem to get upset and stated they didnt have time for games, I replied a real loan officer doesn't speak in that manner, I then received a very unpleasant reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-Watkins/internet/Christopher-Watkins-quickcashconsultantgmailcom-tried-to-get-money-Internet-1162970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Watkins