Complaint Review: Christopher hanna Platinum

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Helena — Sydney Nationwide
Christopher hanna Platinum
1 Ash St Sydney Nationwide United States of America

Christopher hanna Platinum Christopher hanna hair Burnt my hair Sydney, Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You Deserved it

I purchased a $149 voucher online and went ahead with the appointment, the treatment was applied and dryed and iron, i rinsed it off 3 days later and my hair is breaking all over, a whole section of my crown is severly burnt and the hair around my hairline is singed and it very fuzzy. my hair smells like burnt butter, i called up to have it checked out and they blamed there product.

They asked me to come back to have a rescue treatment done, the hairdresser applied the cream on my scalp and after 5 minutes my skin on my face started to go red and then become inflamed.

they rinsed it off and i began to have a massive headache.

my hair was not rescued, its horrific and its been torched by christopher hanna platinum.

I have learnt by reading more reviews that this is the norm at this business.

Avoid this salon or your hair will be destroyed, i have no idea whats in there products but it makes me sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-hanna-Platinum/nationwide/Christopher-hanna-Platinum-Christopher-hanna-hair-Burnt-my-hair-Sydney-Nationwide-1039381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher hanna Platinum

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You Deserved it

AUTHOR: Helena - ()

So what, what did you expect since you only paid 149.00

people expect the world for 149.00 please take your business elsewhere.

we dont claim responsibility from burning your hair, it is not our problem if your hair cannot take the heat.