Louisiana

• Submitted: Tue, December 05, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Illinois Illinois
Christy Willis Slaton
1102 Belleau Lake Dr O'Fallon, Missouri U.S.A.

Christy Willis RIPOFF DISHONEST LIED TO KIDS! About giving them medical insurance ripoff O'Fallon Missouri

*Author of original report: no-longer the step parent

Christy Willis Salton works for the National Guard of Missouri, She called me in October of 2006 and stated that she would send Health Insurance Cards for My Sons whom are also her Husbands sons. (He is my Ex-Husband) She lied to these children so they can not get the health coverage that thet need. She acts very Selfish, Jealous, and imature when it comes to my children and to myself. If I need to call my Ex Husband for anything reguarding our children, she is listening on the phone. She Critiques my parenting when her opinion is not requested and when she left her own baby for 2 years. She makes a point to tell me that I get by in life by batting my eyes. Little does she know that I have worked very hard for everything I have and for where I am now. I will continue to work hard for my children becuase I get no help from my ex husband or Christy when she is the one who offered the health insurance. But that is OK. I believe the law states along with 28% of child support, the Non Custodial parent has to provide health insurance as well. Not the Step parent. Which means possibly They will now have to pay for insurance out of pocket.

SLJSB
Illinois, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2006 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christy-Willis-Slaton/OFallon-Missouri/Christy-Willis-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-LIED-TO-KIDS-About-giving-them-medical-insurance-ripoff-O-223818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christy Willis Slaton

no-longer the step parent

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

This is being updated. She is no longer the step-parent and does not matter.