Complaint Review: Chronos

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Chronos
PO Box 949 Heber, Utah U.S.A.

Chronos Terrible customer support during upgrade Heber Utah

For a week or two, I have been getting an update message when starting SOHO Notes that an upgrade is available for $25 with an option to Upgrade, or Upgrade Later. Last week, it no longer let me into the application and said I MUST upgrade. I emailed customer support a number of times, but got no response. I then paid for the upgrade, got a license Key but no way to put in the license key since the application won't start. I have gone back and forth with support not properly reading my emails and replying with something not even answering my emails. My last email reply said that Chronos gave me the option when an update is available to install it or install it later so he clearly AGAIN did not read my email.

I need some critical information in my Notes, but after a week, I AM STILL UNABLE TO START THEIR CRUMMY APPLICATION.

D O N O T B U Y T H I S C R U M M Y A P P L I C A T I O N ! ! ! !

Richard
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chronos/Heber-Utah-84032/Chronos-Terrible-customer-support-during-upgrade-Heber-Utah-310525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chronos