Complaint Review: Chrysler Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2002

• Reported By:marble or
Chrysler Corporation
Po Box 218008 Auburn Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

dodge company Chrysler Corporation ripoff Auburn Hills Michigan

I purchased a DodgeRam 3500 4x4 Quad Cab Sport on 12/98.

The grill on this truck been painted twice the front hubs had to be replaced (under warranty) thanks goodness, now the fuel tank module needs to be replaced, and the transmission is going out Transmission alone the estimate is 4,585.oo.

I have approximately 80,000.00 miles on this truck. The services I have received with this truck has been terrible, expect in Arizona.

I was told at 80,000.00 that the transmission would go out, I have owned several new vehicles in my life time, and this is the poorest workmanship I have ever purchased.

I services and maintenance my vehicles, that I believe is the life of a truck. But there is not been any thing that I can do to prevent any of costly problems with this truck. I will never by anything from this company again. the dash squeaks, the doors don't seal so that there is condensation on the inside.

No I'm not satisfied at all.

marlyne
marble, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Corporation/Auburn-Hills-Michigan-48321/dodge-company-Chrysler-Corporation-ripoff-Auburn-Hills-Michigan-16648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Corporation