• Report: #206735

• Submitted: Fri, August 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 18, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Chrysler Financial And Stadium Auto Mall In NJ
Daimler Chrysler Auto Group Nationwide U.S.A.

Chrysler Financial And Stadium Auto Mall In NJ Chrysler Financial And Stadium Auto Mall In NJ LIARS AND CHEATS DO NOT DELIVER WHAT WAS PROMISED Westlake And Rutherford Detroit New Jersey Nationwide

I leased a minivan from Chrysler at Stadium Automall in Rutherford New Jersey. When I leased the vehicle at the dealership Satdium I requested that involutary unemployment/disability insurance be placed on my contract in the event something should happen and I could not keep up with my payments. The salesman at the dealr said he had already put it on my contract. The following year in 2003, I suffered multiple heart attacks and underwent several procedures. Eventually as a result of my health I became unemployed. I called Chrysler financial to actvate my insurance which allegedly was on my contract to protect me.I was then informed that the dealership never put this insurance on my vehicle. Chrysler financial stated they would work with me and waive any late payments because of my health.I spoke with Chrysler again and agin was assured they would work with me. In March and April of 2005 I suffered two more heart attacks and a defribillator was implanted in August 2005.I was able to finish paying off the lease and when I went to refinance the vehicle Chrysler sent me a contract and now are requesting that I pay the late fees in the amount of $629.44. When I refused, because they had previously told me that those charges would be waived and they would work with me, they demanded that I turn in the vehicle or the vehicle would be repossesed and they won't do the new contract. After speaking with the Jamal and Mark Herper at the lease maturity department again they refused to remove the late charges. What really stinks is that they lied to me. On top of it all my vehicle is a lemon (transmission broke 5x; drive axles replaced 15x)and I had to sue because they would not honor the guarantee on this car. I paid the late charges and additional $1000.00 deposit and $287.70 for my first months installment. The really good part in this scenario is that while they accepted my late payments for an extended service contract and advi9sed me they wouldn.t cancel it thwey cancelled it anyway. I even contacted the resolutions department to resolve all these issures and was told they can't do anything and hung up the phone. Talk about shoddy customer service, this is the leader in bad service and bad cars.Buyer beware of Chysler and their dealerships because they will lie, cheat and steal in order to make a sale and then leave you hanging when you have a problem.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Financial-And-Stadium-Auto-Mall-In-NJ/nationwide/Chrysler-Financial-And-Stadium-Auto-Mall-In-NJ-Chrysler-Financial-And-Stadium-Auto-Mall-In-206735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Financial And Stadium Auto Mall In NJ