Complaint Review: Chrysler Financial

• Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:caseyville Illinois
Chrysler Financial
www.chryslerfinancial.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Chrysler Financial lying, harassing, rude, company. They use our tax dollars to stay afloat and treat us like CRAP! Farmington Hills Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: its called collections

*Consumer Suggestion: not the whole story

My wife and I received financing through this company for me to purchase a vehicle. For two years we have made payments and for two years my family and I have been harassed, lied to, and treated rudely! When asked to speak to a supervisor I was told no and that the supervisors do not except calls. I pay my bill with online banking and they harass me even after they have received the payment calling all throughout the day and even hanging up with me then calling my relatives! How is it that we are being treated by a company that used OUR TAX DOLLARS to stay afloat and then turn around and treat us like CRAP!!!!!!

Jw
caseyville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Financial/nationwide/Chrysler-Financial-lying-harassing-rude-company-They-use-our-tax-dollars-to-stay-afloa-447315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Financial

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

its called collections

AUTHOR: Anonymousbs - (U.S.A.)

Sorry just sounds to me you can't pay your bill on time maybe had you read your contract thats states when your due date is, and just because you pay online and do it whenever you feel like doesn't mean your not going to get collection calls. If you don't want them to call your relatives to find out if your skipping out and leaving town with the car, then don't get 37 days past due on your bill (thats 2 payments) So yeah they probably will continue calling your neighbors too because you only made 1 payment online!)

#2 Consumer Suggestion

not the whole story

AUTHOR: Dee - (U.S.A.)

If you were making your full payments ontime each month, they would not be calling you at all. Obviously you are making payments late or not paying the full amount. If that is the case, they are well within their rights (that YOU gave them when you signed that contract) to contact you until your account is completely current. This is NOT a rip off.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC