Complaint Review: Chrysler Group LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Even loyal customer cant be helped — Wrightsville Beach North Carolina United States of America
Chrysler Group LLC
P.O Box 21-8004 Auburn Hills, Michigan United States of America

Chrysler Group LLC Chrysler Group Customer Care Chrysler quality for parts is non existent cant fix car after SIX months Auburn Hills, Michigan

Speaking to Case Manager Lisa after six months Chrysler cannot have part delivered.  My Chrysler Sebring Convertible has been off the road for a very long period of time; I purchased a warranty from the dealer and have been attempting to repair my vehicle for a broken engine mount.  Waiting since July 26, 2012 still to this day no engine mount and car is still not usable.

Believe or not Chrysler has stated to purchase the part on the internet to be able to get the part.  After all this time they now realize the internet is a better place to find a part than Chrysler manufacturing.  Quality job none, ISO not able to meet, case (customer service) management what a joke.  I ask; why did we the US bail them out? Wondering

Chrysler wonders why they lose business to foreign companies, well I had a Toyota Sienna Minivan and over twelve years had no issues like this. I replaced this vehicle with two Chrysler vehicles. I want to help the US economy but not on my back.  I could tell you never will I own another Chrysler!  All I ask is to have my vehicle repaired before I have to scrap the car.  I paid for the car, warranty and I maintain the car.  Fix the car for the part that has failed and you cannot even manufacture correctly before I retire and do not need the car anymore.

If this has not convenience you about Chrysler poor quality, warranty or customer service I do not what will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Group-LLC/Auburn-Hills-Michigan-48321/Chrysler-Group-LLC-Chrysler-Group-Customer-Care-Chrysler-quality-for-parts-is-non-existen-1006122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Group LLC