Complaint Review: Chrysler Jeep Dodge City Of McKinney

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Matthew — Princeton Texas U.S.A.
Chrysler Jeep Dodge City Of McKinney
700 S Central Expy McKinney,TX75070-3834 McKinney, Texas United States of America

Chrysler Jeep Dodge City Of McKinney Sold me a vechicle that had a lifetime warrenty and didn't give me all of the info on how to service the van McKinney, Texas

I purchased a van from Chrysler Jeep Dodge City Of McKinney and was told it came with a life time warranty from WARRANTY FOREVER. I was told all I need to do was keep all service records of serve performed on car, and make sure it is an ASC certified shop.

Today I took the van to the dealership for a problem, and they informed me that the lifetime warranty is void due to the fact I had not brought the van to them for all of the service. They asked if I had called Warranty Forever to have them approve the service at an alternative place.

I was told that I should have been given a green book that tells me all of the details of the warranty and to record service history in. I was never given the green book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-City-Of-McKinney/McKinney-Texas-75070/Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-City-Of-McKinney-Sold-me-a-vechicle-that-had-a-lifetime-warrenty-and-1025594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Jeep Dodge City Of McKinney