Complaint Review: Chrysler Motors

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2000
  • Updated: Mon, August 28, 2000

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Chrysler Motors
St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

Chrysler employee in St. Louis, Missouri ..bad for transmission and evaporators

From: Nikkerbean@aol.com [SMTP:Nikkerbean@aol.com]
To: info@ripoffreport.com
Cc:

Subject:
Sent: 8/28/00 9:50 AM
Importance: Normal
Hello,

I don't want to give my name but I am a Chrysler employee in St. Louis, Missouri and I can tell you firsthand that Chrysler is bad for transmission and evaporators. I just had my evaporator replaced too in my minivan right before my 100,000 mile warranty ran out.

I was lucky, it would have cost me $1100. We own 5 Chrysler vehicles and at one time or another the transmission and air condition has been out on all of them. Chrysler is known for it's bad transmission and air conditioners. Of course Ford and GM have their share of problems as well.

I have found that each car makers has their "trademark failures"
Chrysler's just happen to be transmission and air conditioners,
which just happen to be two very expensive items.

The moral of the story is if you buy a Chrysler just expect that the transmission and air condition will go out eventually. It has on every one of our vehicles just like clockwork.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Motors/St-Louis-Missouri/Chrysler-employee-in-St-Louis-Missouri-bad-for-transmission-and-evaporators-3079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Motors