comfort

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:sparta New Jersey
Chrysler Motors
chrysler.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Chrysler Motors, Chrysler Motors - Would Never Purchase Another One Again! Auburn Hills Michigan Nationwide

My 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 with only 36,743 miles on it was in the dealer to have transmission replaced (engine was replaced with only 26, 238 miles on it). I was told the part was on back order and it would take longer then the 5 days of rental that my extended contract (which I paid for) allowed. I called Chrysler Motors to see if I could get an extension on the rental and they allowed it since the part was to be in three days from then, however, the part still has not come in. I called Chrysler Motors again to see if they would extend my rental since it was to be returned the next day and I still needed it for 6 more days.

I spent 3.5 hours on the phone speaking to different people to finally reach a woman that was sooo rude and refused to let me speak to her manager. I have never dealt with a company that was so rude and inconsiderate ever in my life. I have been a chrysler customer for 8 years and when I was arguing with the woman about the fact that I should not have to pay for a rental being that it is Chrysler's fault the part was not available to my dealer they basically told me oh well. I have owned a GMC and my lease is up in 2 months.

I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH CHRYSLER AGAIN!! I definatley recommend GMC. I had a great experience with the 8 years I had with them.!! GO GMC! GO AMERICAN!!

Mommybucks
sparta, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Motors/nationwide/Chrysler-Motors-Chrysler-Motors-Would-Never-Purchase-Another-One-Again-Auburn-Hills-Mi-350152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Motors