- Report: #230208
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Chrysler
Chryslerwww.chrysler.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Chrysler, Chrysler Financial All you people who are complaining about financing a car need to grow up!!! Ripoff Los Angeles California
*Consumer Comment: WELL...AS A MATTER OF FACT...
*Consumer Comment: COMPLETELY JUDGEMENTAL AND OVERLY GENERAL
*Consumer Comment: HE IS MOSTLY ON POINT!
*Consumer Comment: Naivety, livin' in the USA.
*Consumer Comment: Generalization..
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
That's a problem with Americans in general, you idiots finance everything, and when you can't pay it off, and you get sued, or your car gets taken away, you cry like the babies you are.
Why can't you live within your means? It means that if you can't afford to buy a car with cash, then you shouldn't finance one. It took me 2 years of saving to buy a new car with cash, but you know what, i own it in full. I spent a lot to buy it, but there's no interest or finance charges, and I don't have to deal with the financing company every month to make up an excuse as to why my payment is late. No, I am not rich either. I always bought a used car, with cash. Something cheap, to get me to and from work. Yeah it sucked driving a used clunker, but at least I owned it free and clear.
For those people who insist on financing a car...
1) You have no excuse for making a payment late. Every bank, credit union, and financing company accepts payments by phone, online payments, and some even accept payments by Western Union.
2) If you are getting an interest rate over 9%, then maybe you need to do something to clear your credit before you make the purchase.
3) If you live paycheck to paycheck, then maybe getting a car is not for you.
It's not fun, but taking a bus and having no debt is a lot better than owning a car that is hard to pay for...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler/Los-Angeles-California-90048/Chrysler-Chrysler-Financial-All-you-people-who-are-complaining-about-financing-a-car-need-230208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.