Complaint Review: Chrysler

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
Chrysler
Dept No 203201 Po Box 55000 Internet U.S.A.

Chrysler Financial fraudulent false promises ripoff business Dallas Internet

Chrysler FinancialPO ripoff false promises fraudulent ripoff business false promises Dallas Tx Internet .....

I was under a financial problem. The account went to the companies attorney"s to collect payments due. I fulfilled my promises of amounts due to keep any further action on account. I submitted forms upon request from my attorney. I requested statements of my payments and received none as of yet.

I was told that my priveleges would be reinstated. I tried to bring up my account. It states that due to my (blank), information can't be shown. Last month I received information and a payment statement. I fulfilled my obligation but what happened to the courtesy of promises from the Chrysler Financial Services. These promises were quoted by your representatives in your Legal Department. I will not mention no names. Now, I like to pay my payments with a statement. This is my proof of payment.

I requested a copy of my balance to be sent to me. I received what was owed, of course. I would appreciate a timely response pertaining this complaint. Thank You in advance.

Joyce
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler/internet/Chrysler-Financial-fraudulent-false-promises-ripoff-business-Dallas-Internet-57736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler