Complaint Review: Chuck Nash Chevrolet

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
Chuck Nash Chevrolet
Hwy 123 San Marcos, Texas U.S.A.

Chuck Nash Chevrolet - Chuck Nash Jr. Chuck Nash filed a false police report and tried to stop our peaceful protest.The San Marcos police came and questioned me and I told the officer Nash was lying and had made a fraudulent police report.The officer agreed I had a right to picket,we shook hands,and he left.Several dozen citizens stopped to tell us their stories of being ripped off by Chuck Nash.He has a horrible reputation as a crook San Marcos Texas

* : Chuck Nash Dealership Resolves Differences

Many people stopped and related their stories of being ripped off by Chuck Nash.They told us of being cheated on car deals and of being deceived and lied to by the service department.At least 100 citizens passed by and gave us the "thumbs up" after reading our protest posters.One citizen stopped to tell us CHUCK NASH JR. HAS A CRIMINAL HISTORY.Hopefully,our continuing picketing will encourage other customers who have been ripped off by Chuck Nash and register their complaints.They can complain to the same agencies we have:Better Business Bureau,Texas Auto Dealers Association,Consumer Credit Commision,Ripoff Reports.Com.We can be reached at CHUCKNASHVICTIMS @HOTMAIL.COM.I have plenty of extra time since Nash ruined my credit and I lost my business,my kids live locally,and I have received much local support.We will be picketing Chuck Nash until he is brought to justice.

Chuck Nash Victim
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chuck-Nash-Chevrolet/San-Marcos-Texas-78664/Chuck-Nash-Chevrolet-Chuck-Nash-Jr-Chuck-Nash-filed-a-false-police-report-and-tried-to-347889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chuck Nash Chevrolet

#1

Chuck Nash Dealership Resolves Differences

AUTHOR: Ron T - (USA)

The issues between the Chuck Nash Auto Group and this customer have been successfully resolved. As part of this amicable resolution, this customer has agreed to remove all his critical postings about the dealership.