Complaint Review: Chuck Nash Chevrolet

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Chuck Nash Chevrolet
San Marcos, Texas U.S.A.

Chuck Nash Chevrolet sent an employee out who told me "Hi,I'm Chuck Nash",but it was a lie!A friend of mine used to work at Nash,so I knew who Nash was an this guy wasn't him.When I told the guy I knew he was an imposter,he ran back into the offices and hid. San Marcos Texas

Chuck Nash sold me a lemon-I bought the most expensive extended warranty he sold and he promised me they would fix anything that went wrong with the car for 100,000 miles-they lied!I had to bring my car back over 30 times for the same problem and they finally told me "don't bring it back,because we aren't going to fix it-Nash is a sleaze!

CB
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chuck-Nash-Chevrolet/San-Marcos-Texas-78666/Chuck-Nash-Chevrolet-sent-an-employee-out-who-told-me-HiIm-Chuck-Nashbut-it-was-a-lie-351574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chuck Nash Chevrolet