Complaint Review: Chuck Saad's On3Go

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Theresa Sherman — shelby township Michigan
Chuck Saad's On3Go
34486 Gratiot clinton township, Michigan United States of America

Chuck Saad's On3Go Dealership mechanic Lied About Waterpump clinton township, Michigan

I purchased a 2000 Cadillac Deville from Chuck Saad's On3Go back in March. The day I picked it I got a low coolant light and immediately took it to an oil change place who filled the coolant for me and informed me that there was an issue with the water pump. I called On3Go and was told to bring the vehicle back and they'll have a mechanic go over it. The next day I talked to their mechanic who swore up and down that the water pump was fine and he'd thoroughly tested it. He said as long as the vehicle wasn't running hot, it was fine. I took the vehicle back and less than a month later I was leaking coolant again this time running hot. I took my vehicle to a mechanic I've worked with for years who told me that the issue was the water pump, which the dealership's mechanic insisted was fine. Because I used a sealant, thinking that I just had a leaky hose or radiator, my mechanic also had to replace the radiator.

I just got off the phone with Chuck, who owns the dealership. He was rude, didn't act like he cared, and over talked me when I tried to explain the situation. He said that they were not a service shop and they just sell cars. I told him that his mechanic looked at the car and insisted the water pump was fine and he insinuated that my mechanic only wanted to charge me for a thermostat and waterpump. When I told him that his mechanic looked at the vehicle, he asked me what mechanic was that like he didn't know anything about it. I guess he got paid for the car so he doesn't want to take responsibility for what his own mechanic told me.

The reason I did business with this dealership was because of the BBB sticker placed in the window. I've just discovered that the sticker is also a lie and they're not even accredited by the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chuck-Saads-On3Go/clinton-township-Michigan-48035/Chuck-Saads-On3Go-Dealership-mechanic-Lied-About-Waterpump-clinton-township-Michigan-1041708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chuck Saad's On3Go