Complaint Review: Chunky Glass Pipes

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy Janice — Daufuskie Island South Carolina United States of America
Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Chunky Glass Pipes Ruined Christmas for a Vet Lynnwood , Washington

*Consumer Comment: Wow, no bongs in time for Christmas....

I place an order for a Christmas present on Dec. 13th with this "company."  I was told they would ship within 4 to 10 days.  On Dec. 24th I wrote them an e-mail stating if they had not sent the order yet to cancel it, since it certainly would not arrive in time for Christmas.  They then waited until Dec. 29th to fill the order which I had told them to cancel.  I got it today -- with 2 items missing.  No paperwork was in the box, so I don't know if they are sending the rest of my order seperately or if they forgot to pack the items.  They did charge for the total order, so they have ripped me off for about $40 bucks.  I have called, but no response.

I'm retired and have nothing but time, so I figure a complaint posting a day until resolution.  BBB next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/-Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-Ruined-Christmas-for-a-Vet-Lynnwood-Washington-816400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes

Wow, no bongs in time for Christmas....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

what a thoughtless company.   ;)