Complaint Review: Chunky Glass Pipes

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th St SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Chunky Glass Pipes Terrible Service and unexpected delay in shipping Lynnwood Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Never charged

I ordered an item from Chunky Glass Pipes and I selected to have my order shipped 2 day mail. I received a confirmation email saying that they are behind in shipping and it will ship in 2 weeks. I called the contact number and the voicemail is always full. I tried emailing but they never respond. I can not cancel my order or find out when exactly it is supposed to ship because the company does not respond. They say that they pride themselves on excellent customer service. THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG!!! They have never once addressed my concerns. The payment was processed and I still have no goods. I have been waiting now for 1 week and my shipment should have been here by now.

If you plan on ordering from this company please do so with caution. This company is terrible and I will never do business with them again. I am very upset and feel cheated for my money. The company is running a scam in which they collect your money but never send the goods.

I have filed a fraud report with my bank and the company is under investigation as I am not the first person this has happened to. It is a shame that a company with a large selection of glass materials would operate so poorly. They have made me rethink my online shopping for future purchases from any vendors on the internet.

Richard
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-Terrible-Service-and-unexpected-delay-in-shipping-Lynnwood-Washington-412905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes

Never charged

AUTHOR: Employee - (U.S.A.)

again this customers auth expired and the funds were returned