Complaint Review: Chunky Glass Pipes

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:havertown Pennsylvania
Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th St SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Chunky Glass Pipes scam 98036 Lynwood Washington

*UPDATE Employee: This customer not charged

I spent about $60 almost 3 months ago at chunky glass pipes. I received no confirming e-mails. I still have not received any response to anything. I have tried to call this company over 30 times. I have left messages. I have sent atleast 7 e-mails. I have heard nothing. They ripped me off and I want my money back.

Ashley
havertown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-scam-98036-Lynwood-Washington-430771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes

This customer not charged

AUTHOR: Employee - (U.S.A.)

We were unable to fill many orders following a shut down of 2 weeks in december. Several hundred orders could not be filled because the original Credit authorizations expired and we could not charge the card . This person was never charged and the auth expired and the hold on funds was released. We are currenlty back up and filling orders in 4 to 7 days