Complaint Review: Chunky Glass Pipes

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Joel — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
Chunky Glass Pipes
Chunky Glass 4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood W Internet United States of America

Chunky Glass Pipes Convincing, seemed trustworthy. very professional and seemed reliable. but impossible to contact or recieve responses. Internet

Chunky Glass pipes has been leading me on since Jan and I would like to get refunded for my purchases or just make them send it to me. I made a purchase that never went through on my bank statement so immediately re ordered my product assuming the error was mine but that same night I ordered something from a smoke shop in Hong Kong and it made it that week. I just want what I paid for please help me bring this site to justice or get to the bottom of my missing glass. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/internet/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-Convincing-seemed-trustworthy-very-professional-and-seemed-reliable-854093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes