kids

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifer — grand prairie Texas United States of America
Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 lynwood, Washington United States of America

Chunky Glass Pipes chunkyglasspipes.com Complete rip-off! Never sent my order but kept my money! lynwood, Washington

On 2/15/11 I placed my order and my card was debited for my order. On 2/17 I was informed via email that the item I ordered wasnt available. I was offered to order again. I placed my order, 3 more times.2/19 2/20 and 3/09. Each time I was told that the item wasnt available. Finally on 3/10 I received an email telling me that 1 of the items I tried to order was available. I agreed to have that item delivered.

According to the website most orders ship within 48 hour's. If there is a delay they will be contact you. And please allow at least 7 days for delivery. 3/10 and 3/24 I emailed them asking when I should expect delivery and have not received any response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/lynwood-Washington-98036/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-chunkyglasspipescom-Complete-rip-off-Never-sent-my-order-but-kept-my-722109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes