Complaint Review: Chunky glass pipes

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Enosburg falls Vermont
Chunky glass pipes
Internet USA

Chunky glass pipes They took my money and won't send product I ordered.Tjey ignore remold and phone calls Internet/Washington state Internet/washin

I purchased a glass pipe for $49.00 including shipping and was told it would be shipped in 4-7 days.Its been a whole month and still nothing and communication isn't happening because nobody answers the phone when I call or return my emails.This is the sorriest service I have ever experienced online...ever!I want my order or my money back from these vultures!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-glass-pipes/internet/Chunky-glass-pipes-They-took-my-money-and-wont-send-product-I-orderedTjey-ignore-remol-1061042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky glass pipes