occasions

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 03, 2011

• Reported By: Shane B — Webster Massachusetts United States of America
ChunkyGlassPipes.com
Chunky Glass 4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood W Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

ChunkyGlassPipes.com Customer service poorest one to date. Will Not retuen my emails. Voice mailbox is full so I cant leave a message asking about my order. Product should hve been here by now and they have already charge Lynnwood, Washington

Chunkyglasspipes.com is a rip. Beware of good deals on there website. I ordered a glass piece last week and I have emailed the company twice since and have yet to hear back from them. Today i callled the company and the voicemail is full and I was unable to leave a message. They have already charged my account and refuse to contact me. The company supposedly  prides them selves on customer service but I have yet to see any. I just want my $140 dollars back and that's it. Anything we can do to get this piece of crap would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChunkyGlassPipescom/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/ChunkyGlassPipescom-Customer-service-poorest-one-to-date-Will-Not-retuen-my-emails-Voic-784163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChunkyGlassPipes.com