Complaint Review: Chunkyglasspipes.com (AKA Northwest Glass Art)

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Morganton North Carolina
Chunkyglasspipes.com (AKA Northwest Glass Art)
4320 196th St SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Chunkyglasspipes.com (AKA Northwest Glass Art) Ordered a $130 item, after two months no item and no response from customer service. Lynnwood Washington

About 2 months ago I ordered from chunkyglasspipes.com a $130 item. After about 3 weeks my package had not came yet so I began trying to get in touch with the company. After about a week of trying by phone and by email, the company finally responded saying that the package had been shipped back to them.

They then told me that they would ship it back to me and send me a tracking number "shortly". Well, it has now been 3 weeks since that day. I have been trying to contact the company for the entire time because I was told that I would receive a tracking number, which I still have yet to get.

After all this I just simply want a refund for my money, and the company will not respond to me in order for me to try and work this out with them. If you plan on ordering from this company, you should think twice. The customer service for them is absolutely horrible, so if something should happen to your product during the shipping plan on not hearing from them.

I am now stuck at this point and do not know where to go from here if anyone could possibly help me.

Daniel
Morganton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunkyglasspipescom-AKA-Northwest-Glass-Art/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Chunkyglasspipescom-AKA-Northwest-Glass-Art-Ordered-a-130-item-after-two-months-no-it-324829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunkyglasspipes.com (AKA Northwest Glass Art)